WIND TURBINE TECHNOLOGY 5-Step Recruitment Process
- INQUIRY - - Submit a copy of your resume to EPP staff and resumes will be reviewed. Staff will request you fill out an interest form (application) online. http://www.sbaycenter.com/apply/form.html
- ELIGIBILITY After your resume has been reviewed and your application, staff will contact you to submit an Eligibility Application, Motivational Statement and Copy of your DD214. Deadline will be given by staff.
- ASSESSMENT Schedule a date to take an "Assessment Test" after EPP staff confirms your eligibility. Assessment Test days are held in groups/individuals and there will available dates for morning/afternoon. The Assessment Test is 1 hour and 30 minutes. The test will evaluate your abilities in reading, math, and use of information/mechanical aptitude. *If your location is too far from the El Segundo office, we will conduct assessment test during Orientation if your application score is high after Eligibility and Interviews.
- INTERVIEWS - - EPP staff will contact you to schedule an interview after we assess your scores from the steps above.
- SELECTION - - Your Eligibility, Assessment and Interview scores will determine if you are selected into the program. A committee will select the highest scored candidates and each selected candidate will receive an official email/phone call. EPP staff will notify candidates about orientation.
“This program is funded by the Workforce Investment Act (WIA) of 1998 through the Pacific Gateway Workforce Investment Network.”
“Equal Opportunity Employer/Program. Auxiliary aids and services available upon request to individuals with disabilities. To request a reasonable accommodation, please call (1-800-735-2922) or TTY (1-877-735-2929) at least 72 hours prior to event.”